Our wines

Chardonnay2017 (Special Edition)

Price : $30

Partial matured (35%) gently on French oak barrels for a very short period, before racking and blending with remaining 65% in tank. Earlier picking, earlier bottling and less oak with the aim being slightly lighter, more Chablis-esque