Blanc de Blancs 2011
Chardonnay2017 (Special Edition)
Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
Blanc de Blancs 2011The Reginald – The Trophy winner! Produced traditionally French - by Methode Traditionelle" using hand-picked Chardonnay grapes from Ashwood Estate. Light golden in the glass with tiny, fine bubbles. An aromatic wine that is open and accessible with a nose of bright stone fruit such as peach and nectarine. The flavours that richly spill out on the tongue are of rich yellow fruit and toasted bread and it finishes with a mineral dryness that simply suggest, “one more glass, please”. Complements sushi , lobster and mussels. Unsurpassed as an aperitif.
Chardonnay 2016Matured gently on French oak barrels with only 10-15% new oak for approximately 10 months, this wine is in its characteristics elegant and refreshing with only subtle overtones of oak which integrates excellently with the fruit and makes for a delightful, creamy buttery taste. A wine that retains its freshness also after many years of careful cellaring. A great wine to enjoy on its own, but also very suitable with salty nibbles, spicy dips, grilled fish, soup and Asian flavoured dishes.
Chardonnay2017 (Special Edition)Partial matured (35%) gently on French oak barrels for a very short period, before racking and blending with remaining 65% in tank. Earlier picking, earlier bottling and less oak with the aim being slightly lighter, more Chablis-esque
Sauvignon Blanc 2016The cool yet dry growing season of the northern Adelaide hills makes the foundation for the long lasting flavours of this wine. A most excellent example of Adelaide Hills winemaking with subtle hints of passionfruit, citrus and melons, and promises a soft, crisp and clean lingering finish. Enjoy it now for any occasion.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2012Ruby Red in colour, with intense aromas of dark ripe fruits such as red currant and prunes, earthy notes and balance tannins with a hint of vanilla and licorice.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2010Nicely modulated, medium bodied, blackcurrant, blackberry, rich dark chocolate, nuts and tobacco. Soft to the palate with fine ripe tannins.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2009Nicely modulated, medium bodied, blackcurrant, blackberry and rich dark chocolate. Soft to the palate with fine ripe tannins.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2007A bouquet of black currant, blackberries, with leathery overtones and hints of tobacco, and mint.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2006Deep colour with aromas of ripe black currant, plumbs, leather, tobacco, warm and generous wine with soft tannins. A very elegantly balanced wine.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2005Deep colour with aromas of black currant, spices, dark chocolate, earthy notes with a long finish.